Deep Progressive House (preview) Deep Progressive House (preview)

long time no new music from you, no matter because i love what i hear!
you have an awsome sound, almost like 'Envotion'.
Nonetheless, awsome :)

alanisnotcool responds:

thank you for the flattering comments! Sorry it had been a while =)

E X T R A P I C K L E S E X T R A P I C K L E S

i like me some extrapickles please

Demo 1 Demo 1

nice melodies! hope u have a great vacation in france and hopefully will give you the inspiration you seek :D
peace and out!

ForeverBound responds:

Thanks man and U too ;)

Hoax Hoax

FIRST! lol
dude dit is origineel man! het is niet GOED goed, maar wel goed genoeg om een random listener bij de oren te pakken en te blijven luisteren lol er zitten genoeg effectjes in en transitions waardoor het interessant blijft.

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! Ja, 100% origineel :D Ik weet, het kon beter, maarja, wilde niet al te veel werk van maken, anders zou ik het verneuken ofzo. lol.

Mexal - Summer (Sample) Mexal - Summer (Sample)

you did well at the buildup practice,.. however well means im giving you a 6.5 out of 10 for the builds.
its not really modern trance of today now is it? and uplifting.. i dont feel very lifted .. more relaxed and chilled.
it sounds like it could be used in a racing game! -but thats just me remembering some old racing game tunes ;p
anyways keep working on those builds and sound design!

Mexal - World on Fire Mexal - World on Fire

nice one! and this is.. your very first audio portal submission ALL TIME EVER?
because if it is.. you really did better then me i guess lol..

anyways i kinda agree with Pulsar013 if thats okay with you. however it does sound trancey enough to be put under 'trance'.. i'd rather call it EDM (electronic dance music) but yea..
im hoping to hear more good/great songs in the near future when time starts to slow down for you!

EnV - Paladin (RX3 Remix) EnV - Paladin (RX3 Remix)

wow thats.. pretty.. loud. how come? i mean why didnt you lower the master volume in FL studio before you exported the song lol it might have saved you bad reviews..
anyhow, nice remix i think,
this has a nice twisted RalaiyX3 touch to it if i compare it with the original song.

AeronMusic responds:

Noticed the volume when someone told me, i had my headphone's volume too low. I probably boosted the instruments to loud, So didnt notice it, haha! Anyway, im too lazy too fix it and upload a new one, srry ;) Thanks for the review, mate!! Btw, a twisted RalaiyX3 touch? Do i have one? haha! ^_^

Atmospheretically Shit (WIP) Atmospheretically Shit (WIP)

wow i cant say its bad tho.. its not good either..
god damn that piano is epic!
so.. what i can say is lower the frikin bpm!

Gls responds:

Oh, come on! 165 BPM is too fast now? And that was before I changed it from 180 BPM.

Anyway, thanks for the review as always!

space toast space toast

the bass is pretty deep.... normally i like them deep but i think you overdid it.
try putting some distortion on it (just a LITTLE BIT) and boost its volume.
also your pluck would probably sound better if you stereo-ize it or widen it lol either way would sound more epic ;) it sounds like nexus btw... i could be terribly wrong tho.

and if you are on the road-to making this better why not add more percs/hats/sounds n stuff
make it full.

Supa-Trance! [wip] Supa-Trance! [wip]

sexy drop-bass sir <3
tho i dont like the sound design you used for the melodic build(before the drop).
thats why i gave a 3.5 stars

forgottenskies responds:

Yeah, listening to it again makes me want to throw up LOL.
Re-doing that. xD